In an era of boom-bust Internet hype, Jukebox the Ghost has built its career the old-fashioned way: by writing catchy songs and taking them on the road. Shooting a fun stop-motion video doesn’t hurt, either.
The Washington DC piano-pop trio, which plays Dec. 9 at The Space in Hamden, today released this clip for “Half Crazy,” from the band’s 2010 album “Everything Under the Sun.”
The group spent several days shooting the video in south Philadephia with the local animation production company Juggling Wolf. Watch the video below, and check out these behind-the-scenes photos. Promoter Manic Productions predicts the Dec. 9 show will sell out, so don’t dawdle in getting tickets.
- ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 1′ lets actor, producer rekindle their Louisiana ties
- One Direction’s New Album Is ‘Already Finished,’ Ed Sheeran Says
- Justin Bieber, Drake To ‘Blast Up’ Next Single ‘Right Here’
- Zhang Wraps Up World War II-Era Epic ’13 Women’
- Jason Aldean At Mohegan Sun