Now we know who’s the favorite child in the Stewart family.
“Twilight” actress Kristen Stewaer has dropped out of starring in her mother Jules Mann-Stewart’s directorial debut, “K-11.”
Instead, her older brother Cameron Stewart will appear in the film, his first, as a jail inmate named Sledgehammer, reports Variety.
Kristen Stewart was originally slated to play a transsexual inmate, along with fellow “Twilight” star Nikki Reed, but now that she has “Snow White and the Huntsman,” two more “Twilight” films and “On the Road” coming up, there just isn’t enough time for her mother’s project too.
“K-11″ stars “ER” actor Goran Visnjic as a Hollywood mogul who ends up in jail after a three-day bender and ends up under the supervision of a transsexual inmate named Butterfly.
Before directing “K-11,” Mann-Stewart was a script supervisor and worked on “The Sarah Silverman Project” and “Jack Frost.”
- Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart Spotted On New Hand Holding Grocery Store Date Other Day
- Hugh Jackman In Talks For ‘Snow White’ Movie?
- Comic-Con fans eavesdrop on ‘Twilight’ honeymoon
- `Brigadoon’ star Elaine Stewart dies at 81
- Actress Googie Withers, 94, Dies In Sydney Home