- ’24′ – The Movie?
- ‘American Idol’ bashes ‘The Voice’
- Inside info about ‘Star Trek’ movie, ‘Alcatraz’
- No ‘Glee’ spinoff’
- Will ‘Smash’ be a hit?
- What’s in store for ‘The Voice’
- Celebrating Betty White’s birthday
- Mariska Hargitay gets ‘sexy’ with Harry Connick Jr.
- Tony Bennett performs
Tabloid writers and gossip columnists may be losing a major source of fodder. Charlie Sheen says he’s “not crazy anymore.”
The embattled TV star made that pronouncement Sunday night during a bash put on by the Fox and FX networks as part of the TV critics press tour.
Looking fit and relaxed, Sheen was besieged by reporters during his time at the party. He’s waged his share of battles with the media, but for one night, at least, he maintained an “it’s all good” attitude.”
“That was an episode. I’m a different person than I was yesterday,” Sheen said of a tumultuous year that saw him lose his job on the sitcom “Two and a Half Men” following multiple episodes of outrageous behavior and verbal tirades against his boss, Chuck Lorre.
Of course, Sheen needed to get his act together. He has been signed to star in a new FX sitcom called “Anger Management.” Filming is set to start in March and Sheen is thus far pleased with how things ae going.
“It’s nice to be in a situation where the people I work with are excited about my input,” he said. “That hasn’t happened in a long time.”
When asked if his wild days are behind him, he replied, “Let’s just say I have a mellower plan.”
- Worst TV shows of 2012: Yes, ‘Honey Boo Boo’ makes the list
- SATC creator hits back at Housewives
- Showtime sets return dates for ‘Dexter,’ ‘Homeland’
- Two more ‘Star Wars’ films getting 3-D re-release
- Netflix, ‘House of Cards’ take home Webby awards