Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley had to take a crash course in driving in Los Angeles after landing the leading lady role in the new Transformers film.
The Victoria’s Secret stunner admits she bought herself a car in her native England when her modeling career took off – but she never learned how to drive it.
Then, when Michael Bay offered her a role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, she realized she would have to get her license.
She says, “I was in a movie about cars with no idea how to drive… I just learned to drive because I moved here (Los Angeles).”
Ironically, the stunner is dating British actor Jason Statham, who has become known as Hollywood’s go-to action film driver thanks to roles in The Italian Job and The Transporter franchise.
- Jason Statham vs Clive Owen in Killer Elite Trailer
- Ken Jeong provides comic relief to ‘Hangover II’
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Thought Michael Bay’s ‘Transformers’ Offer Was A Joke
- Actress Googie Withers, 94, Dies In Sydney Home
- Tom Cruise’s ‘Risky Business’ Porsche up for auction